Skip to main content
- By entering The Negotiator Awards, or buying a ticket to attend the Awards Ceremony, entrants and ticket purchasers agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Entry is online only at this website.
- All entries and answers to questions must be answered truthfully and in full.
- Entries must be submitted by the specified closing date of 30th September 2020 You will receive an email confirming receipt of your entry, after submitting it. If you do not receive one, check your spam filter. If you have no confirmation of receipt, please contact us.
- By entering you agree to the information in your entry being shared with our judges, solely for the purposes of The Negotiator Awards.
- There may be ‘mystery shopping’ of entrants and you may also be contacted by a member of our team or one of our judges, if they believe they need any further information or clarification.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Propertydrum Ltd, the organiser of The Negotiator Awards, accepts no responsibility for any consequential loss or damage incurred or claimed by any person or organisation entering the Awards.
- Whilst Propertydrum Ltd makes every effort to vet entrants to the Awards as far as this is practical, we do rely on the honesty and truthfulness of the entrant in making their entry. Propertydrum Ltd accepts no responsibility for any consequential loss or damages suffered or claimed by any party, as a result of a dishonest entry to the Awards.
- In the event of information coming to light subsequent to the awarding of an Award which materially affects the basis of judgement and awarding of that Award to a significant degree, Propertydrum Ltd reserves the right to rescind the Award and rescind all rights of the recipient to use The Negotiator Awards branding in any way whatsoever. The rescinding of the Award will be reported in The Negotiator Magazine. The decision of Propertydrum Ltd will be final and not open to appeal or discussion.
The Negotiator Awards Ceremony
- The Negotiator Awards ceremony is scheduled to take place on 27th November 2020 at Grosvenor House, Park Lane London. The event may be restricted by COVID-19 regulations and those attending and who have purchased a ticket, must abide by the regulations in place at the time.
- Should COVID-29 regulations and social distancing prevent the event taking place, the ceremony will go ahead online. Tickets will only be refunded if the live event at Grosvenor House is cancelled.
- Tickets are only available for purchase at this website.
- Tickets are not transferable unless with the agreement of Propertydrum Ltd, the organiser.